This week has both national pie day (not to be confused with pi day) on January 23, and national chocolate cake day on January 27. Here are some amazing V-licious recipes to try!
1. 5-Ingredient, No Bake Vegan French Silk Pie (Blissful Basil)
French silk pie is to die for and this one has only 5 ingredients making it simple while still divine. Full details.
2. Coconut Cream Pie (Minimalist Baker)
Coconut cream is a gift from the Gods so it should obviously be in a luscious pie. Indulge away. Full details.
3. Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake (Unconventional Baker)
This recipe is refined sugar-free and gluten-free. It is great for celebrating milestones, birthdays, and anniversaries. It is also great just to keep all to yourself. Full details.
4. Oatmeal Cherry Crumble Pie (Chocolate Covered Katie)
This delectable pie is clean and guilt free! Heavenly cherries and crumbly oats come together for a delightful treat. Full details.
5. German Chocolate Cake Frosting Truffles (Olives for Dinner)
These truffles are a wonderful dessert or even a pleasant snack. Full details.
6. Chocolate Lovers Cake with Banana Ice Cream and Chocolate Hard Shell (Elephantastic Vegan)
There is a lot going on here, homemade cake with homemade ice cream, AND a chocolate hard shell to seal the deal! Don’t get intimidated the recipe is pretty simple and you’re welcome. Full details.
7. 1 Bowl Chocolate Hazelnut Cake (Minimalist Baker)
There is only a one bowl requirement but this cake is rich, moist, not too sweet, and decadent. Full details.
8. Cherry Chocolate Cake (Cookie + Kate)
Fresh cherries are smothered in chocolate batter then baked to perfection. Full details.
9. Gluten-Free Vegan Nutella Cream Pie (Unconventional Baker)
This pie needs to be a main course all on its own. It’s a homemade pie crust with a layer of silky rich coconut cream that hides an espresso chocolate hazelnut filling. Full details.